2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems
The cooler for the EGR valve can leak coolant internally, which causes white smoke to come from the tail pipe. Hot exhaust gases are cooled by the EGR cooler before being circled back into the engine.
The high pressure diesel fuel injection pump may fail, resulting in a "no start" condition.
A severe lack of power may develop because the hose from the turbocharger to the intake manifold can come loose, resulting in loss of boost pressure to the engine.
2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
Diesel pick up was running fine. Al of a sudden it stop running. I noticed the oil has water in it. What could be the cause.
when ran and warmed up then shut off the truck wont restart till temp cools down it will crank. the trucks not over heating could it be exhaust the rear of exhaust is hotter than the front of ehaust is this normal
When I make a sharp left or right turn and accelerate there is a vibration that feels like is coming from reaend as if wheels are slipping or going over a washboard. Dealer didnt see a problem. Doesnt happen all the time but often.
2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls
The welded lift blocks may compress due to over tightening of the u-bolts or excess vehicle payloads, reducing the clamping force of the u-bolts. This could result in shifting and damage to the rear axle and drive shaft. Truxx will replace the affected lift blocks with non-welded aluminum or cast iron blocks to correct this concern. This recall is scheduled to begin on April 16, 2008. The Truxxx recall number is 08-01BLK.