2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- can not get the shifter to move where is the release?
- What would be a fair repair cost on egr cooler replacement?
- how do i replace the selector shaft seal on my 04 f250 superduty 5.4
- Instrument panel does not work. It drains the batteries
- When I park over night with the cab pointing up I have a hard time starting.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems
The cooler for the EGR valve can leak coolant internally, which causes white smoke to come from the tail pipe. Hot exhaust gases are cooled by the EGR cooler before being circled back into the engine.
The high pressure diesel fuel injection pump may fail, resulting in a "no start" condition.
A severe lack of power may develop because the hose from the turbocharger to the intake manifold can come loose, resulting in loss of boost pressure to the engine.
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
But when I park down hill it starts right up
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews
there will never be another ford at my house a pile of junk I spend at lease 1000. a week then aaa brings it back to my home I have to much invested to trade or sale
Purchased a 2004 F-250 Super Duty Lariat crew cab in July 2009 to start hotshot hauling. The truck had one bad injector when purchased at 117,000 miles. I replaced injector, pulled a 30 foot gooseneck trailer all over the U.S. hauling freight. At 245,000 oil cooler replaced. Truck now has 356,000 without any major problems.Oil changed every 5,000 miles fuel filters at 15,000. One transmission f...
When I drive till the trans, gets warmed up good and I stop and shut it off for a few min, when I start up it goes in gear slow