2010 Ford F-150 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Ford F-150
- When I brake from 65 mph the rear end bounces.
- I have a hum/whine coming from behind the seats when I accelerate,fuel pump?
- shouldn't the fuse system stop a motor short or motor fail on blower motor?
- Where is the EVAP canister & EVAP management valve located on a 2010, F-150,FX4?
- drivers window wont roll down
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Ford F-150 Problems
On higher mileage vehicles, one or more EGR orifice in the intake manifold may plug with sludge. This can cause the engine to misfire when first accelerating because too much exhaust gas is directed into the cylinders where the orifice is not plugged. Cleaning the clogged passages should correct this concern.
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, there is an updated differential clutch kit available.
2010 Ford F-150 Questions
I had my truck running for two minutes when I smelled something burning. I realized the A/C wasn't working and opened the hood. saw the compressor working fine. Got back inside, shut off the A/C system and saw smoke coming out of the dash, grabbed a shirt but it was too hot to put out the hot...
I have had a formal diagnostic done by a local Ford dealership only to be informed that I need to replace the EVAP canister as well as the EVAP management valve.
the button wont push down but all the other windows work fine
2010 Ford F-150 Recalls
The door handle spring retainer may break, which can prevent the door handle from returning to the stowed position. In the event of a side impact crash, the door latch could release, resulting in unexpected opening of the door. Dealers will first inspect and repair door handles that are loose. Once parts are available, all interior door handles will be inspected and repaired or replaced as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on February 14, 2011. The Ford recall number is 11S15.
2010 Ford F-150 Reviews
This is a great riding truck except it stalls all the time and the dealer cant find the problem has been in service 5 times looking at the lemon law i see tons of other trucks with the same issue. Ford doesnt want to spend the time to find the clause because if the did they would have to recall all of the 2010s. they would rather do buy backs......
Six speed transmission doesn't know when to shift.Many reports on internet with the same problem.Ford tried to reflash the transmission controller but that didn,t work.Ford will not admit there's a problem,so my choice is live with it or lemon law.50,000 dollar F150 Platinum 2010
Excellent truck.With the tow upgrade it easily pulls my 32ft travel trailer.Backup camera and integrated brake controller.makes it all simple.No problems yet.