2002 Ford F-150 Lightning Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Ford F-150 Lightning
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2002 Ford F-150 Lightning Problems
An illuminated Check Engine Light could indicate that one or more of the ignition coils has failed due to excessive spark plug gap. To fix this problem, the ignition coils that have failed, the spark plugs, and all coil boots should be replaced.
2002 Ford F-150 Lightning Questions
new calipers i squeezed the old ones with a c clamp quickly should nt have probably and bleeder screw was clogged rust.all new now.goes down the road striaght till i hit the brakes.abs light has come on and gone out.Tried to bleed them by myself i have no help.should i bleed both sides at same t...
I need to know what size my ring gear is or what website I can go to to tell me
When I put my truck in first gear, the transmission makes a grinding noise, but all the other gears are ok.
2002 Ford F-150 Lightning Recalls
The courtesy lamps on affected running boards may overheat when exposed to moisture and road salt. Overheating may cause the lamps and boards to melt or start a fire. Dealers will replace the wiring harness for these running boards.