2011 Ford Explorer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Ford Explorer
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Ford Explorer Questions
When the ignition key is on there is a buzzing sound from the door speaker on the passenger side, even when the stereo is turned off. It comes and goes while driving. I changed to speaker and checked all visible connections, but it did not fix the problem.
There is the exact same TSB out for the explorer and I am having the exact issue that everyone is describing. I cannot replicate it to the dealer though!
2011 Ford Explorer Recalls
The seat recliner may fail on the second row seat. In the event of a crash, the seat back may not provide the required strength, which can increase the risk of injury. Ford will repair the seats free of charge. This recall is scheduled to begin on February 14, 2011. The Ford recall number is 11C15.