2009 Ford Explorer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Ford Explorer
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 990-1110 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Ford Explorer Problems
A failed heater blend door or actuator can cause the temperature control for the HVAC system to stop working. A clicking sound from the dash area would commonly indicate an actuator fault. If the heater gets stuck on the hottest setting, the heater blend door may be broken requiring replacement of the heater box to repair the issue.
2009 Ford Explorer Questions
My explorer battery discharges during wet weather. The excess current flow seems to be going through fuse SJB2 and SJB3 both 50A, What does SJB stand for and what are they feeding?
the alternator charges while running but batteery discharges while parked over night.there is an electronic cycle occurring with ignition off.
I accidently poured a cup of coffee down my dash. My air/heat is now stuck in the defrost mode. It blows cold air into my window regardless of the position of the knob. It does blow cold air when the air temp is in the cold position and hot when in the hot position. What kind of problem do I h...