2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Problems
A failed heater blend door or actuator can cause the temperature control for the HVAC system to stop working. A clicking sound from the dash area would commonly indicate an actuator fault. If the heater gets stuck on the hottest setting, the heater blend door may be broken requiring replacement of the heater box to repair the issue.
2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
not sure what to do?
cant get the lense off the housing
2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 2010 model year Ford Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, Fusion, and Fusion Hybrid vehicles along with Mercury Mountaineer, Milan, and Milan Hybrid vehicles for an issue with the front seat backs equipped with manual recliner mechanisms. In the event of a crash, the seat back and head restraint may move rearward, increasing the risk of injury. This is due to incorrect specification in the design of the gear plate teeth on the seat back recliner. Dealers will replace the manual recliners free of charge.
2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Reviews
2010 bought brand new and had a hub go out and replaced, told it was leaking fluid again and backup light leaking around seal, now light on one half the speedometer not working. Lot of things that are expensive to fix went wrong.