2011 Ford Expedition Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Ford Expedition
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Ford Expedition Problems
2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch with 22,000 miles was gushing transmission fluid while driving. The entire back of the truck was covered with this fluid. Transmission began slipping and the powertrain light came on. Ford has had my vehicle for 1 week stating they need to replace the transmission pump. But they weren't sure if that was even the problem. Although the vehicle is under warranty, they refuse to provide me with a replacement ve...
2011 Ford Expedition Questions
It stop working instantly. It happened as I was leaving from getting my tire fixed. Could that have something to do with it not working? My car has 40,000 miles on it and is in great shape.
The dealer said that I needed to replace the evaporator vent solenoid. I did that and the light stayed off for approximately a week but now is back on. What could be the problem. I don't remember the code but was told it had to do with emissions.
i BOUGHT A USED 2011 FORD EXPEDITION WITH 2,000 MILES FROM AN OUT OF TOWN DEALERSHIP. I RECENTLY EXPERIENCED ENGINE STEAMING WITH BURNING SMELL AND THEN EVENTUALLY MAJOR EXHAUST SMOKE. FOUND OUT FORM DEALERSHIP IT HAS A FRONT PUMP SEAL MISSING (AND LEAK) AND AN EXPECTION COVER MISSING. THE SERICE...
2011 Ford Expedition Reviews
Bought this car new from dealer. 6 months later, the air compressor jammed and belt was smoking. Took it for maintenance 3 times, still my AC not fuctioning well. I regret buying a Ford. Gentelmen, beware from buying cheap cars. Japanese cars are more reliable.