2010 Ford Escape Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Ford Escape Hybrid
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Ford Escape Hybrid Problems
Hard driving conditions, including quick starts from a stop and hard acceleration up hills, can cause the rear motor mount to crack. The broken motor mount needs to be replaced, otherwise damage to the hybrid drive system may result.
2010 Ford Escape Hybrid Questions
Before this happens, the truck bucks once as if it is going into low gear or something. Idles rough. This happened 4 times today while driving. Happens anywhere at any time, and just started about 2 weeks ago. I thought it could be ERG valve, or dirty filter, but I dont think so. My brother-in-l...
2010 Ford Escape Hybrid Recalls
The park rod guide retention pin may not have been properly installed in nineteen vehicles. These vehicles may not properly engage the transmission in the "Park" position. If this occurs and the parking brake is not set, unintended vehicle movement may result, increasing the risk of a crash. This recall is expected to begin by May 28, 2010. The Ford recall number is 10C12.