2010 Ford Edge Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Ford Edge
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Ford Edge Problems
A leaking axle shaft seal and / or PTU cover seal can cause transmission (red) or Power Transfer Unit (PTU) (brown) fluid leaks at the axle area. The axle shaft seal and / or PTU cover seal may be leaking and should be replaced as required.
Adhesive for foam blocks in the headliner can fail leading to poor fitment of the headliner and a possible rattle around the sunroof area. The foam blocks attach the headliner to the mounting brackets. Access the headliner and re-secure the foam blocks to the brackets using cable ties / zip ties.
Excessive clearance between the plastic wheel cladding and the wheel can cause a clicking noise from the wheel area while the car is moving. If the plastic cladding is loose, the wheel will need to be replaced.
2010 Ford Edge Questions
was replace with ford part
The noise only occurs when in reverse.
I need to use my edge on my job so I have to start it every few hours because in the past 2 weeks I ended up killing my battery when I forgot to start it,all of a sudden last night when I started it my check engine light came on and won`t go off,can you tell what would cause this
2010 Ford Edge Reviews
The Cadillac of Crossovers. Affordable, stylish, sporty and excellent comfort. Only drawback is a couple of blindspots. But I just take more care before pulling out into traffic.
bought used 2010 ford edge great vehicle rsc light on very concerned about the price if any. Will take in asap right now still running great. lets see how we get through this winter.
This is my 2nd Edge. I originally bought my first Ford vehicle (2008 Edge) and only traded it in because the dealership said they could swap me into a 2010 for the same payment (no brainer). I will probably never change from a Ford product. I was rearended a week ago (45-55mph) on the interstate and my Edge (still needs to be checked) appears pretty good - the other car was totalled (Honda ac...