2011 Ford E-150 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Ford E-150
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Ford E-150 Questions
water got pulled into air intake and air filter of van then into the engine
2011 Ford E-150 Recalls
101 vehicles altered by Roush Racing to operate using the Roush Cleantech Propane Autogas may develop a fuel leak. This is due to improperly seated fuel injector retention clips. Fuel leaks always increase the risk of a fire. Roush will replace the retaining clips to correct this concern.
Approximately 4500 vehicles are being recalled because bubbles can form in the windshield if it is exposed to hot temperatures for an extended time. These bubbles can affect driver visibility, in increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the windshield on affected vehicles and replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
Fifteen vehicles using the Roush liquid propane autogas fuel system may develop a propane leak. This condition is a result of a mis-machined valve in the propane system. A propane leak increases the risk of a fire. Roush will replace the defective valve with a correctly machined one. No notification schedule is available at this time.