2002 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Ford Crown Victoria
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Ford Crown Victoria Problems
The composite (plastic) intake manifold may crack near the thermostat housing and cause a coolant leak. Ford released an updated manifold that was reinforced to prevent a recurrence. No recall was issued for this problem but Ford did extend the warranty to seven years on some models from the date of purchase.gear oil leaking past the seals. Gear oil will leak onto the brake backing plate, brakes, and wheels.
Exhaust manifold gaskets need to be replaced around 100,000 give or take. They just go on these cars, more on passenger side-
2002 Ford Crown Victoria Questions
still same problem theft light flashing real fast?
Battery goes dead every couple of days. Battery and alternator are fairly new and have been checked. No lights are on, no doors are open. I've been having this problem for over a year now. I have to remove the hotwire from the battery every night. There's a short somewhere. Talked to a co...
2002 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls
2002 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews
THE CLOSESET COUSIN TO THE MERCURY MARAUDER, THE "CVLX" SPORT, ALSO KNOWN AS THE "BLACKHAWK". A REAL GROWLER THROUGH ANY JUNGLE STREETS. FAST, HEAVY AND AGILE FOR ITS SIZE. THE "CVLX" SPORT IS A TRUE MUSCLE CAR. BIG, BLACK, MEAN AND FAST!!!!! Love my CVLX Sport!
The coolant system cap (a $5.00 plastic cap) seems to go bad annually causing overheating. The paint just peels off the rear sides of the car between the rear side window and rear window. I have had several problems with the A/C Blower
Great steering, braking, rides low to the ground so the car does not feel squirrely at higher speeds. Built for Police Dept. so it is built to run unlike the ford explorer which is built to break down. People drive safe around you, great trunk, parts are not crammed together like asian cars, making diy work not a complete pia. Parts are cheap since this is the cab and police car of choice,...