1993 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Ford Crown Victoria
- my car want crank i took the manifold off and changed the heater hose now it wan
- my car was in storage for a few months and just noticed at least approx 1 quart
- how to repair airbag fault code 52 --1993 Ford Crown Victoria
- Where is the Ecm located and how long will it take to replace
- Car starts but cuts out after a few seconds
1993 Ford Crown Victoria Problems
The EGR valve position (EVP) sensor can fail on this vehicle. The EVP sensor measures the EGR valve position and transmits the date to the engine control computer. If it fails, drivability and fuel economy can suffer, the Check Engine Light will commonly illuminate.
Certain police, fleet, and natural gas models may experience lower ball joint wear, requiring replacement of the front ball joints. Ford has issued a recall on certain vehicles for this condition. Please contact your local dealer for more information.
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail. Common symptoms of a defective TPS can be rough idle, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, poor fuel economy, and stalling.
1993 Ford Crown Victoria Questions
of brown fluid on the floor of my garage.The brake fluid and oil levels appear normal.how do i check transmission fluid levels.
Need to replace Ecm, and need to know how to get to it.
1993 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls
1993 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews
Good car for the money! Rust resistant. Live by the ocean(every kind of metal rusts by the Ocean. Crown Vic is slow in that process.