2013 Ford C-Max Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Ford C-Max
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Ford C-Max Recalls
The Restraint Control Module (RCM) is the "brains" behind the airbag system. Portions of the module are coated to help prevent moisture intrusion. The coating can crack and when exposed to humidity the printed circuit board may short circuit. This could cause one or more of the airbag system components not to function as expected in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury. Replacement parts are currently not available, a second notification letter will be sent when they are and dealers will perform the necessary repairs.
Programming errors in the software for the restraint control module (RCM) can result in delayed deployment of the side-curtain airbag. Delayed deployment in certain rollover circumstances would increase the rick of personal injury. Dealers will reprogram the RCM to correct this concern.
The recliner mechanism for one or both front seats may have been improperly welded to the seat frame. As a result, the seatback may become loose or lean, increasing the risk of injury in the event of certain types of crashes. Dealers will replace the affected seatbacks to correct this concern.