2013 Ford C-Max Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Ford C-Max
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2013 Ford C-Max Recalls
Programming errors in the software for the restraint control module (RCM) can result in delayed deployment of the side-curtain airbag. Delayed deployment in certain rollover circumstances would increase the rick of personal injury. Dealers will reprogram the RCM to correct this concern.
The recliner mechanism for one or both front seats may have been improperly welded to the seat frame. As a result, the seatback may become loose or lean, increasing the risk of injury in the event of certain types of crashes. Dealers will replace the affected seatbacks to correct this concern.
Vehicles sold in the US must meet government safety standards for occupant protection in the event of a crash. Testing indicated these recalled vehicles do not meet federal safety standards for occupant head protection, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will install energy absorbing material between the headliner and the roof as necessary to correct this concern.