1995 Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Bronco
- EGR system tubes can break and cause leak/noise
- Problem With Double Cardan Joint May Cause Virbation/Noise at High Speeds
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- "No start" and stalling due to ignition module failure
- Upper Intake Manifold Gasket May Break and Get Drawn Into Engine
- I have a little play in the steering, what could be the cause?
- Ive failed the NOX part of the emissions test only. What can I do to fix this?
- my bronco just started idleing real high just started out of nowhere. please hel
- i have a 95 ford bronco EL 4WD W/147.000 miles on it. Starts in all weather cond
- do i need to uplug a knock sensor after i install a gear drive timing system?
1995 Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
1995 Ford Bronco Questions
the Arizona standard is 4.0 and I received a 5.27. This is for the Eddie Bauer Edition.
when i start it runs fine when i step on the gas it idles high an never stops
I have a 95 ford bronco EL 4WD W/147.000 miles on it. Starts in all weather conditions, drives 1/2 to 2 miles to a store. I then try to restart 1-2 min later it wont start up. it will restart after waiting about 45 mins? shop has confirmed all is ok ( crank, new battery, lights electrical system ...
1995 Ford Bronco Recalls
1995 Ford Bronco Reviews
Love this truck. Gas mileage an issue 10mpg. 140000 miles. Runs good. Emmission struggles every year but passed after 5 tries.
2nd vehicle, not fuel friendly but best winter vehicle you could own in Alaska.