1995 Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Bronco
- "No start" and stalling due to ignition module failure
- EGR system tubes can break and cause leak/noise
- Problem With Double Cardan Joint May Cause Virbation/Noise at High Speeds
- Upper Intake Manifold Gasket May Break and Get Drawn Into Engine
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- Where is my answer
- Once warm feel intermittent miss/throb or fiction holding me back.
- I have a little play in the steering, what could be the cause?
- Ive failed the NOX part of the emissions test only. What can I do to fix this?
- my bronco just started idleing real high just started out of nowhere. please hel
1995 Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
1995 Ford Bronco Questions
the Arizona standard is 4.0 and I received a 5.27. This is for the Eddie Bauer Edition.
when i start it runs fine when i step on the gas it idles high an never stops
1995 Ford Bronco Recalls
1995 Ford Bronco Reviews
Love this truck. Gas mileage an issue 10mpg. 140000 miles. Runs good. Emmission struggles every year but passed after 5 tries.
2nd vehicle, not fuel friendly but best winter vehicle you could own in Alaska.