1995 Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Bronco
- EGR system tubes can break and cause leak/noise
- Problem With Double Cardan Joint May Cause Virbation/Noise at High Speeds
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- "No start" and stalling due to ignition module failure
- Upper Intake Manifold Gasket May Break and Get Drawn Into Engine
- my bronco just started idleing real high just started out of nowhere. please hel
- i have a 95 ford bronco EL 4WD W/147.000 miles on it. Starts in all weather cond
- do i need to uplug a knock sensor after i install a gear drive timing system?
- The light on the gear shift for OD is flashing on and off
- idle control...this one is interesting
1995 Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
1995 Ford Bronco Questions
when i start it runs fine when i step on the gas it idles high an never stops
I have a 95 ford bronco EL 4WD W/147.000 miles on it. Starts in all weather conditions, drives 1/2 to 2 miles to a store. I then try to restart 1-2 min later it wont start up. it will restart after waiting about 45 mins? shop has confirmed all is ok ( crank, new battery, lights electrical system ...
after i installed a 'noisy' gear drive my check egine light is on and my truck runs rich.