1994 Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Ford Bronco
- What do I have to do if I got a lot of water inside my transmission?
- Auto transmission acting up after filter and fluid change
- will not crank.electrics come on. speedo sweeps and ODO has strange readout
- 94 Bronco. 4 low light doesn't come on when pressing the button in N. Why?
- Why is the brake petal on my bronco so stiff not able to use my brakes at all
1994 Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
1994 Ford Bronco Questions
5.8 lt when driving there is no real power max speed about 30 mph runs back and forth thru 1st 2nd and 3rd. What would cause this and how can i fix it.
Engine will not crank. The electrics come on. Speedo also sweeps back and forth and ODO has strange readout. I've seen the sppedo and ODO issue before but never had a no crank issue until now. Are they related?
Was. On freeway doing 65 I needed to make a sudden stop but my brake pedal did not move at all turns very stiff had to coast to a stop on shoulder. This happend to my wife three days ago but then brakes went back to normal now it happend again can't take changes baby on board .also when ever ...