1994 Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Ford Bronco
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
1994 Ford Bronco Questions
Was. On freeway doing 65 I needed to make a sudden stop but my brake pedal did not move at all turns very stiff had to coast to a stop on shoulder. This happend to my wife three days ago but then brakes went back to normal now it happend again can't take changes baby on board .also when ever ...
when you first start the engine it runs good, after it go from fast idle to idle it will run ok for a bit and then wants to die. it sounds like it is gasping for air. If I unplug the MAP sensor it goes to high idle and runs ok, but when I plug in back in it want to die again. have changed MAP sen...
if you try and drive it when you accelerate it with fall all over itself then take off. if just driving it miss out until it get warmed up it runs good. any ideas? changed ignition module.