1993 Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Ford Bronco
- EGR system tubes can break and cause leak/noise
- Problem With Double Cardan Joint May Cause Virbation/Noise at High Speeds
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- "No start" and stalling due to ignition module failure
- Upper Intake Manifold Gasket May Break and Get Drawn Into Engine
- Is it possible to install a drivers side airbag? Buying truck for 16 year old son. Safety is a concern of course
- What is @ cost to replace the AC in '93 Ford Bronco?
- My 1993 Ford Bronco is leaking transmission fluid, I followed the line where the
- I get a noise in the front end.
- I have an oil leak and im not sure if I could be crank shaft seals or oil pan
1993 Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
1993 Ford Bronco Questions
A clicking sound but when i touch the brack it stops.
Just wondering what would be more common the oil pan gasket has a little rip near one of the bolts holes figuerd that could be my problem need some feed back im just a rookie
ignition module and distributor and computer .it died one day going down road and has never cranked since dnt know what to do.for awhile everytime u stopped it would die
1993 Ford Bronco Recalls
1993 Ford Bronco Reviews
Bought mine in 97 with 88k. To start fresh I did a tune up brakes shocks front end alignment. Continued normal service changed tranny pump at 200k and main bearing looked great did not even change. I recently traded it in at 260,000. Quaker State, Fram, Prestone, and motorcraft. What a great truck! Sad day when I traded her in.