1993 Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Ford Bronco
- EGR system tubes can break and cause leak/noise
- Problem With Double Cardan Joint May Cause Virbation/Noise at High Speeds
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- Upper Intake Manifold Gasket May Break and Get Drawn Into Engine
- "No start" and stalling due to ignition module failure
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
1993 Ford Bronco Questions
A clicking sound but when i touch the brack it stops.
Just wondering what would be more common the oil pan gasket has a little rip near one of the bolts holes figuerd that could be my problem need some feed back im just a rookie
ignition module and distributor and computer .it died one day going down road and has never cranked since dnt know what to do.for awhile everytime u stopped it would die
1993 Ford Bronco Recalls
1993 Ford Bronco Reviews
Bought mine in 97 with 88k. To start fresh I did a tune up brakes shocks front end alignment. Continued normal service changed tranny pump at 200k and main bearing looked great did not even change. I recently traded it in at 260,000. Quaker State, Fram, Prestone, and motorcraft. What a great truck! Sad day when I traded her in.