1991 Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Ford Bronco
- EGR system tubes can break and cause leak/noise
- Problem With Double Cardan Joint May Cause Virbation/Noise at High Speeds
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- Upper Intake Manifold Gasket May Break and Get Drawn Into Engine
- Front Brake Caliper Pins Can Corrode and Cause Brakes to Stick
1991 Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
1991 Ford Bronco Questions
in my engine i have a very loud clanking noise about 3-4 weeks ago i started to hear this noise and its progressivly worsened over time and now i have lost all pressire in my engine i think my tick will bairly accelorate because theres now power when i accelorate my oil levels are fine but a few ...
my bronco won't disengage from 4x4 to a normal drive
why can't i seem to be able to disengage from 4x4 to normal drive when i put my gear on neutral and push the 4x4 button. I'm I doing something wrong? Can you please help me out on this. thank you