1991 Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Ford Bronco
- "No start" and stalling due to ignition module failure
- EGR system tubes can break and cause leak/noise
- Problem With Double Cardan Joint May Cause Virbation/Noise at High Speeds
- Upper Intake Manifold Gasket May Break and Get Drawn Into Engine
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
1991 Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
1991 Ford Bronco Questions
I have power to rear window switch not to key switch window used to go down a few inches but only a half inch now how can I get it down to open tail gate and replace tail light's