1997 Ford Aspire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Ford Aspire
- Info on key ignition system.
- where is relay switch for fuel pump on 1997 ford aspire
- speedometer cable needs to be replaced what do I do under the dash?
- Would it be cheaper to buy another car as opposed to replacing the transmission?
- my ford aspire will only go in reverse does it need a new transmission
1997 Ford Aspire Problems
1997 Ford Aspire Questions
where is relay switch for fuel pump on 1997 ford aspire
Will I have to drop the steering column?
I was told it would. It's been sitting in my garage for months. I would like to start driving it if possible as we do need a second car, but I don't want to have to purchase another one if I don't have to.
1997 Ford Aspire Reviews
At 106,000miles great gas milage 38 to 42 run as fast as you like. My son drove me 200 miles in the speed range 70 to 85mph and it seem to have no trouble. Ive never had a ticket,And if I was to get 1 this would be the i will get it in always going faster then i should . A great car , I hope it runs a long time. Very Happy
We bought our Aspire in 1998 with 26 miles on it (4 of which I put in on the test drive). We are at 167,000+ miles and I just had the front R/L Axle (CV) replaced. We haven't kept up with the Maintenance but this car has been a CHAMP!!!! This car has been used for a family of four, a dj equipment hauler, & long trips (2 w/kids & 4 w/o kids). This car has been from the Canadian Border to ...