1996 Ford Aspire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Ford Aspire
- Where is the fuel pump located in 96 ford aspire?
- my car spits and sputters at 35 mph after that runs fine its an automatic with
- What is the difference between CAMSHAFT POSIT. SENSOR and CRANKSHAFT POSIT. SENS
- hazard lights won't shut off
- Where is the Low side AC service port in my 96 Ford Aspire ? Regards
1996 Ford Aspire Problems
1996 Ford Aspire Questions
Need to replace fuel pump not sure where its located
The diagnostic code is P0340, Camshaft Position Sensor. Searches on Camshaft Position Sensor return Crankshaft Position Sensor. My Haynes manual talks about a Camshaft sensor in the distributer and a Crankshaft sensor by the oil pump. Which is Which for code P0340?
Unless I disconnect the battery or pull the fuse they are constantly on. when I pull the fuse then I don't have turn signals either. Any suggestions?