1996 Ford Aspire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Ford Aspire
- Loud squealing under hood, and battery light comes on, alternator/pulley/belt?
- Where is the fuel pump located in 96 ford aspire?
- my car spits and sputters at 35 mph after that runs fine its an automatic with
- What is the difference between CAMSHAFT POSIT. SENSOR and CRANKSHAFT POSIT. SENS
- hazard lights won't shut off
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1996 Ford Aspire Problems
1996 Ford Aspire Questions
My sons car is squealing, not much at first but the more you drive the more it squeals. He also had to replace the battery last weekend and already the battery light is on. In addition a belt is slightly frayed, I'm wondering what it could be. I just don't want to get suckered in to spend...
Need to replace fuel pump not sure where its located
The diagnostic code is P0340, Camshaft Position Sensor. Searches on Camshaft Position Sensor return Crankshaft Position Sensor. My Haynes manual talks about a Camshaft sensor in the distributer and a Crankshaft sensor by the oil pump. Which is Which for code P0340?