1995 Ford Aspire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Aspire
- when I turn the key to start there is nothing. no buzzers lights nothing.
- how to start a 96 aspire without a key?
- how to replace ignition cyl without a key?
- I have a charging problem. Good battery and alternator. test says not charging.
- 95 Ford Aspire. When car starts after a few monents of idle it shuts off?
1995 Ford Aspire Problems
1995 Ford Aspire Questions
shifter is sloppy and can shift all gears, but whats needed to fix issue. Is it the clutch kit thats needed?
1995 Ford Aspire Reviews
1995 Ford Aspire. We bought this car in 1990 with 30K on it. It has been a great car. It is a 5 speed. It has held up to hitting deer, more than 5 needs a little body work afterwords but still runs well. I have about 190K on it and the only thing we have done is minor, had to replace the transmission once but did that thru a local guy which cost vitually nothing. Replaced the alternator a...
This may be the most aptly named "car" on the road. The dictionary def. of Aspire is "to seek to attain or accomplish a particular goal", and in this case that goal is for one day to be a real car! I rented one for a week because my car was in the shop and it had no power and a very inexpensive feel about the whole thing. I guess that's what you get for less than $10k.