1995 Ford Aerostar Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Aerostar
- Engine Leaks Around Rear Crankshaft Seal and Oil Pan Gasket are Common
- Valve cover gasket may fail and leak oil onto exhaust manifold
- Crossed Oxygen Sensor Wires Can Cause Poor Idle Quality/Fuel Economy
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- Synchronizer Shaft For the Camshaft Position Sensor May Make Noise
- where can I locate the computer on my van
- The door ajar light is flickering and a elect short sound in the dash
- The fuel pump stays on when you turn the key on. Is this a computer problem?
- How can I get to the spark plugs on the passenger side of the 1995 ford aerostar
- why, i'm not getting heat, just luke warm air?
1995 Ford Aerostar Problems
If you experience poor idle quality and fuel economy (and the Check Engine Light illuminates) after the exhaust system or motor has been removed and replaced, it could be that the oxygen sensor wires are crossed at the rear of the motor. Wiring schematics should be checked to ensure that the correct harness plug is connected to the corresponding sensor.
1995 Ford Aerostar Questions
Only had the van three days and this has just started. Please I am hoping that this is fixable without having to go to a mechanic.
I am trying to change the spark plugs on my 1995 aerostar and am unable to get to the passenger side
thermostat changed, heater core changed,temp gugage low at all times. Cardboard in front of radiator raises tempature gugage still no heat. remove cardboard and gugage immeadately drops back
1995 Ford Aerostar Recalls
1995 Ford Aerostar Reviews
MY NAME IS JOHN. I HAVE A 1995 AEROSTAR FORD VAN. I CHANGED THE PUSH RODS,LIFTERS,ROCKER ARMS,AND FUEL INJECTORS. NOW IT RUNS ROUGH AND BACK FIRES.THANKS
Mine is a 95 Ford Aerostar. I've enjoyed it for the past 15 years I haven't had many problems with it. During this lenght of time I've had to replace brake pads, have the radiator flushed, freon replaced in the AC. I got riped off once by a Ford mechanic who claimed to have repaired my AC. It ran cool for one day...by the next day it rain hot. They never returned my money when I complaine...
We bought our 1995 Aerostar (extended) in Florida 4 years ago. It has 170,000 miles on it as of today. Everything works great on it. We call her our bus because we take everyone everywhere in her. Everyone comments on how comfortable she is. Very practical, good looking (in our opinion), pretty good on fuel and inexpensive to buy. If you get a chance to buy a rust-free one with the 4.0 litre yo...