1995 Ford Aerostar Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Aerostar
- Engine Leaks Around Rear Crankshaft Seal and Oil Pan Gasket are Common
- Valve cover gasket may fail and leak oil onto exhaust manifold
- Crossed Oxygen Sensor Wires Can Cause Poor Idle Quality/Fuel Economy
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- Synchronizer Shaft For the Camshaft Position Sensor May Make Noise
- Side sliding door will not open. How do I get it to open?
- losing transmission fluid and its not going in the radiator or on ground
- no charge at times. replaced alt. (with new unit) batt. - starter solinoid - negative cable - cleaned and added new grounds to body and frame.
- where can I locate the computer on my van
- The door ajar light is flickering and a elect short sound in the dash
1995 Ford Aerostar Problems
If you experience poor idle quality and fuel economy (and the Check Engine Light illuminates) after the exhaust system or motor has been removed and replaced, it could be that the oxygen sensor wires are crossed at the rear of the motor. Wiring schematics should be checked to ensure that the correct harness plug is connected to the corresponding sensor.
1995 Ford Aerostar Questions
It sounds like the door is unlocking but it will not open.
Only had the van three days and this has just started. Please I am hoping that this is fixable without having to go to a mechanic.
1995 Ford Aerostar Recalls
1995 Ford Aerostar Reviews
We bought our 1995 Aerostar (extended) in Florida 4 years ago. It has 170,000 miles on it as of today. Everything works great on it. We call her our bus because we take everyone everywhere in her. Everyone comments on how comfortable she is. Very practical, good looking (in our opinion), pretty good on fuel and inexpensive to buy. If you get a chance to buy a rust-free one with the 4.0 litre yo...
MY NAME IS JOHN. I HAVE A 1995 AEROSTAR FORD VAN. I CHANGED THE PUSH RODS,LIFTERS,ROCKER ARMS,AND FUEL INJECTORS. NOW IT RUNS ROUGH AND BACK FIRES.THANKS
Mine is a 95 Ford Aerostar. I've enjoyed it for the past 15 years I haven't had many problems with it. During this lenght of time I've had to replace brake pads, have the radiator flushed, freon replaced in the AC. I got riped off once by a Ford mechanic who claimed to have repaired my AC. It ran cool for one day...by the next day it rain hot. They never returned my money when I complaine...