1995 Ford Aerostar Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Aerostar
- Engine Leaks Around Rear Crankshaft Seal and Oil Pan Gasket are Common
- Valve cover gasket may fail and leak oil onto exhaust manifold
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- Crossed Oxygen Sensor Wires Can Cause Poor Idle Quality/Fuel Economy
- Synchronizer Shaft For the Camshaft Position Sensor May Make Noise
- Side sliding door will not open. How do I get it to open?
- losing transmission fluid and its not going in the radiator or on ground
- no charge at times. replaced alt. (with new unit) batt. - starter solinoid - negative cable - cleaned and added new grounds to body and frame.
- where can I locate the computer on my van
- The door ajar light is flickering and a elect short sound in the dash
1995 Ford Aerostar Problems
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
1995 Ford Aerostar Questions
It sounds like the door is unlocking but it will not open.
Only had the van three days and this has just started. Please I am hoping that this is fixable without having to go to a mechanic.
1995 Ford Aerostar Recalls
1995 Ford Aerostar Reviews
We purchased our Aerostar new '95 now put 400,000 miles running on original engine/tranny. I did get things replaced as fuel injectors, valves and 2 head gaskets but the Aerostar never once ran hot in the California heat. Absolutely appreciate how the van did us well its comfortable has everything working best even windows goes up/down and cruise control switch still works great. Original paint...
We bought our 1995 Aerostar (extended) in Florida 4 years ago. It has 170,000 miles on it as of today. Everything works great on it. We call her our bus because we take everyone everywhere in her. Everyone comments on how comfortable she is. Very practical, good looking (in our opinion), pretty good on fuel and inexpensive to buy. If you get a chance to buy a rust-free one with the 4.0 litre yo...
MY NAME IS JOHN. I HAVE A 1995 AEROSTAR FORD VAN. I CHANGED THE PUSH RODS,LIFTERS,ROCKER ARMS,AND FUEL INJECTORS. NOW IT RUNS ROUGH AND BACK FIRES.THANKS