1994 Ford Aerostar Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Ford Aerostar
- Engine Leaks Around Rear Crankshaft Seal and Oil Pan Gasket are Common
- Valve cover gasket may fail and leak oil onto exhaust manifold
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- Crossed Oxygen Sensor Wires Can Cause Poor Idle Quality/Fuel Economy
- Adjust AC Air Blend Door if Necessary
1994 Ford Aerostar Problems
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
1994 Ford Aerostar Questions
I changed the fuel filter and still having trouble with it boging out at 50 and 60 miles per hour. I like the van it only has 70000 on it just need alittle help.
I cannot find the brake filler cap. I see the oil, transmission fluid, antifreeze, window washing fluid and power steering but I do not see the cap to fill brake fluid. Can you tell me where to fide it?
1994 Ford Aerostar Recalls
1994 Ford Aerostar Reviews
I've had my aerostar since 1995. I have 276,000 miles on it.
What an awesome van!!!
My 1994 Ford Aerostar All Wheel Drive 7 passenger van is great...hope I can keep it going a long time!