1991 Dodge W350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Dodge W350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Dodge W350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with 12" diameter rear brakes may encounter premature rear brake shoe wear. If it is found the brake system is functioning as designed our technicians tell us revised brake shoes are available for this concern.
The automatic transmission may fail due to a pinched or restricted transmission oil cooler. Our technicians recommend a complete inspection and flushing of the transmission cooler and lines if this type of failure is noted.
Engine oil leaks from the valve cover gaskets, timing cover gasket, intake manifold gasket, distributor o-ring, and rear main seal area are common. The leak at the rear main seal area is generally not the seal itself but the bearing cap to the engine block seal. An oil leak could also be internal to the distributor, if oil is found inside the distributor then the distributor should be replaced.