2004 Dodge Viper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Dodge Viper
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Dodge Viper Problems
Some driveline clunk noted on acceleration and deceleration is considered normal.
A single click or pop may be heard from the rear of the vehicle when the clutch is released. Our technicians tell us the repair involves installing matched hubs and yokes to the rear axle.
2004 Dodge Viper Questions
while the car is slowly moving forward, I can hear what sounds like there may be a rock caught up somewhere, there seems to be no damage to the rotor and the pads all all "meat" could this be a break issue or is it the diff?
THE KEY WILL NOT TURN WHEN THE KEY IS IN THE IGNITION SWITCH... IT WOULD TURN AFTER A FEW TRIES, BUT NOW IT WON'T TURN AT ALL.
2004 Dodge Viper Recalls
The airbag system is controlled by a computer called a control module. A component in the control module may fail causing the front airbags and/or seatbelt pretensioners to deploy inadvertently while the vehicle is being operated. Inadvertent deployment of any component of the airbag system could increase the risk of personal injury and the possibility of a crash. No remedy for this concern is available at this time but is expected later in 2013. The Chrysler recall number is N13.