2001 Dodge Viper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Dodge Viper
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Dodge Viper Problems
Some driveline clunk noted on acceleration and deceleration is considered normal.
A single click or pop may be heard from the rear of the vehicle when the clutch is released. Our technicians tell us the repair involves installing matched hubs and yokes to the rear axle.transmission may be noted with the clutch engaged and the transmission in neutral. Updating the transmission lubricant, SAE 75W will help but not eliminate it.
2001 Dodge Viper Questions
Just had some clutch work done on 01 RT-10 with 40K miles. Was charged $2900 for tune up, clutch work (replace slave master), oil change (I supplied oil) and fixing wire harness in driver side door (some wires were broken which caused the driver side fix window and sideview mirror to stop workin...
2001 Dodge Viper Recalls
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.