1999 Dodge Viper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Dodge Viper
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Dodge Viper Problems
A single click or pop may be heard from the rear of the vehicle when the clutch is released. Our technicians tell us the repair involves installing matched hubs and yokes to the rear axle.Powertrain Control Module software update to correct an engine spark knock when using 91 octane gasoline.
1999 Dodge Viper Questions
I replaced the compressor with a new one and the fuse blew. It seems that the clutch coil was shorted. So I ordered a new compressor. I tested the clutch and it activated with 12 volts. I replaced the compressor again. When I plugged in the car connector, it blew another fuse. Now that clutch won...