1998 Dodge Viper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Dodge Viper
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Dodge Viper Problems
The electronic entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us that the entry module should be replaced to correct this issue.
Our technicians tell us that there is a Powertrain Control Module software update to correct an intermittent hesitation between 4,000 & 5,000 RPM, or engine spark knock when using 91 octane gasoline.