1995 Dodge Viper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Viper
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1995 Dodge Viper Problems
Some driveline clunk noted on acceleration and deceleration is considered normal.
A single click or pop may be heard from the rear of the vehicle when the clutch is released. Our technicians tell us the repair involves installing matched hubs and yokes to the rear axle.
1995 Dodge Viper Questions
Has racing cam, updated heads, air flow up-grade,lifters n etc.
need to charge with freon
Taken to 2 garages. Viper not common here. No garage with diagnostic to fit. Even at Chrysler garage, never seen viper. New plugs/leads. Found inlet man gasket needed replacing. But still not right. Tick over 400. On increase of revs it sounds smoother. But still slight popping. Thanks