1992 Dodge Viper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Dodge Viper
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Dodge Viper Problems
Some driveline clunk noted on acceleration and deceleration is considered normal.
A single click or pop may be heard from the rear of the vehicle when the clutch is released. Our technicians tell us the repair involves installing matched hubs and yokes to the rear axle.transmission may be noted with the clutch engaged and the transmission in neutral. Updating the transmission lubricant, SAE 75W will help but not eliminate it.