2005 Dodge Stratus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Dodge Stratus
- Is problem solenid? What is best guess what is problem?
- My grandson had motor replaced in June. Tranny is now hard to shift from low IF defroster or AC is on. Heater doesn't affect shifting. Was told it was solenid. When slowing to stop shifts down hard.Is driving to work
- The car won't turn over. It is is a automatic and it stalle out.
- car has a whinning sound after car is off manifold intake feels like it is vibra
- lost keys to 05 stratus and broke the ignition now alarm on when battery hook up
2005 Dodge Stratus Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
One or both windshield washer nozzles may plug or clog. There are revised washer nozzles available which are more resistant to plugging.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
2005 Dodge Stratus Questions
The ignition was broke after keys were lost and now the car turns over but when u hook up the battery the alarm comes on and car turns over but wont start im guess i can bypass this someway to alow it can start
Couple inches after heavy rain
2005 Dodge Stratus Recalls
The right steering knuckle may have been damaged during the manufacturing process. This could cause the steering knuckle to crack and separate from the upper control arm, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the right steering knuckle. This recall is expected to begin on December 27, 2004. Chrysler recall number is D55.
The left and right rear outboard seat belt retractor and turning loop bolts may not have been properly tightened. In the event of a crash, seat occupants may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect and tighten the affected fasteners. This recall is expected to begin on November 15, 2004. The Chrysler recall number is D52.