2005 Dodge Stratus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Dodge Stratus
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Dodge Stratus Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
One or both windshield washer nozzles may plug or clog. There are revised washer nozzles available which are more resistant to plugging.
2005 Dodge Stratus Questions
Couple inches after heavy rain
Ok, My mom's car decided to not start one day... We have changed the battery & replaced the starter and it still won't start. the lights turn on the radio too but it makes a funny noise like it's inserting a cd or something. When she turns the switch it makes this buzzing noise un...
Ok, My mom's car decided to not start one day... We have changed the battery & replaced the starter and it still won't start. the lights turn on the radio too but it makes a funny noise like it's inserting a cd or something. When she turns the switch it makes this buzzing noise.. ...
2005 Dodge Stratus Recalls
The right steering knuckle may have been damaged during the manufacturing process. This could cause the steering knuckle to crack and separate from the upper control arm, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the right steering knuckle. This recall is expected to begin on December 27, 2004. Chrysler recall number is D55.
The left and right rear outboard seat belt retractor and turning loop bolts may not have been properly tightened. In the event of a crash, seat occupants may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect and tighten the affected fasteners. This recall is expected to begin on November 15, 2004. The Chrysler recall number is D52.