2004 Dodge Stratus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Dodge Stratus
- Engine doesn't turn over from key .Battery is hot. All ignition light comes on what should I look for .Is it engine control module
- Car doesn't turn over to startBatteryishotallignitionlightscomeon.Engdosnttunoer
- 2004 dodge sstratus cant go over 40mph
- 2004 dodge stratus rpms very high and i can't go over 40 mph Anyone else have this problem? 2004 dodge stratus recently rpms runs very high. example 40 mph rpm goes up 5000??? What's is the problem? Text 612 407 2890
- what is every reason for misfire of plug 1.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2004 Dodge Stratus Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
For the sedan trim only, Coolant can leak at the coolant bleeder valve and is usually evident because of an orange crust formation on the housing. A revised bleeder and housing is available to correct this problem.
2004 Dodge Stratus Questions
Engine will not turn over to start.
2004 Dodge Stratus Question: 2004 dodge stratus rpms very high and i can't go over 40 mph Anyone else have this problem? 2004 dodge stratus recently rpms runs very high. example 40 mph rpm goes up 5000???
What yourthought on this issues ? Which parts of transmission should be replaced? Als...
2004 Dodge Stratus Recalls
The fuel return line hose fitting on the fuel pump may have been improperly molded and may allow fuel leakage. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel pump. The recall began August 9, 2004.
The fuel return line fitting on the fuel pump may be restricted, increasing the potential for a fuel leak due to excessive fuel pressure. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire. Dealers will inspect the fuel pump pressure and modify those showing higher than normal fuel pressures. The recall began December 15, 2003. The Chrysler recall number is C38.
2004 Dodge Stratus Reviews
I have a 2004, the transmission is slipping, needs a new timing belt, the brakes are squeaking.Other than these problems everything is minor.
leased this car new in March of 2004 I have 67000 miles on it and love it. After the lease i bought it.