1995 Dodge Stratus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Stratus
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- Revised Windshield Washer Nozzles Available to Prevent Plugging
- Oil Leak May Develop at Cam Sensor O-Ring
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Check Engine Light Due to Pinched Leak Detection Pump Vacuum Lines
1995 Dodge Stratus Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
One or both windshield washer nozzles may plug or clog. There are revised washer nozzles available which are more resistant to plugging.
1995 Dodge Stratus Questions
This start happening after I had my oil changed. I also noticed a decrease in mileage.
ive change the thermostat the radiator cap flushed the heater core and the temp gauge shows normal operating temo
When I have the heat on it blows out hoot air but when I turn it to defrost it drops like 30 degrees. I have changed the thermostat, flushed hte raditor and heater core, tore dash out and checked all the mixer doors and everythibng is working as it should.....now what?