1993 Dodge Stealth Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Dodge Stealth
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Dodge Stealth Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals.
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
Vehicles with automatic transmissions may exhibit a delayed 2/3 or 3/4 upshift when transmission fluid temperature is below 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Our technicians tell us this is considered a normal condition.
1993 Dodge Stealth Questions
I put in 3gal. of regular gas now has exhust lite blue smoke.
I don't think I can smog it now. Help
I presss the clutch and sometimes it stays down and other times I have to pump it. I pumped it and broke lose the clutch line to bleed it and it didn't work
1993 Dodge Stealth Reviews
sluggish at first when it starts up. then runs fine
car has been going strong and still looks and handles good!