1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
The front brake hoses my crack when operated at full steering lock and suspension travel. If this occurs the affected brake hoses should be replaced to avoid a serious loss of braking efficiency.