1994 Dodge Spirit Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Spirit
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Dodge Spirit Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 4 cylinder engine may develop a no start or stalling condition, most commonly caused by a failed distributor pickup plate.
A noise from the rear suspension may be noted at slow speeds over uneven road surfaces. This can be caused by a cracked or broken rear torsion bar. A damaged torsion bar will require replacement.
1994 Dodge Spirit Questions
Car drives fine at low speeds, but when im driving on highway doing around 100km it feels as if im applying brakes, drops about 5-10km then it will then go back to normal , all while keeping the gas pedal in the same position. it does this all the time. the vehicle has only 130,000 km on it.
I just did the headgasket, plugs, wires, cap and rotor and oil change/ coolant flush. It ran fine for a day then all of a sudden will not fire on 2. I have spark and fuel pressure is good. Replaced all the vacuum lines and reset the timing a second time. Could I possibly have bent or stuck intake...
Then shut off, hard to restart, now won't start at all. Changed fuel filter and relay. Checked vacuum lines as well. Would checking fuel pressure help or is it something else? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
1994 Dodge Spirit Reviews
i have cloth interior and i really like it. the head lights trying to adjust and the wiper arm, difficult on finding info on adjustments. other wise i like the car. I have 124.600miles on it and it rides like new. I've never been satisfied on a used vehicle like this one. I noticed that ford,chevy,Toyota has these large upwards of hundred thousand car recalls on them. i checked for mine and ...