1993 Dodge Spirit Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Dodge Spirit
- white smoke coming out the tailpipe why?
- is the starter on a dodge spirit 1993 autom connected to a motor mount?
- My car sounds like it has big knobby tires on the rear. The entire time its on
- A/C still works & blows cold but dash control buttons stopped working
- does the 2.5 engine have a crankshaft or camshaft positioning sensor?
1993 Dodge Spirit Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 4 cylinder engine may develop a no start or stalling condition, most commonly caused by a failed distributor pickup plate.
A noise from the rear suspension may be noted at slow speeds over uneven road surfaces. This can be caused by a cracked or broken rear torsion bar. A damaged torsion bar will require replacement.
1993 Dodge Spirit Questions
started my car this morning and white smoke started come out the tailpipe and under the car what wrong?
Is it bearings, brake drum what???
and if they do have these parts on my dodge where are they located.
1993 Dodge Spirit Reviews
I got the car for the price of having a key made so can,t complain one bit. The car sat for over 2 years. hooked up a booster box to it and it fired right up. It had 107,000 on it and now has 131,000. No real problems with it. the only problem was a corroded wire that caused it to not start. Was very frustrating trying to figure it out. It was in the wires next to the battery. Cut the wires an...