1993 Dodge Spirit Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Dodge Spirit
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Dodge Spirit Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 4 cylinder engine may develop a no start or stalling condition, most commonly caused by a failed distributor pickup plate.
A noise from the rear suspension may be noted at slow speeds over uneven road surfaces. This can be caused by a cracked or broken rear torsion bar. A damaged torsion bar will require replacement.
1993 Dodge Spirit Questions
Just replaced the key switch but car will not turn off unless I pull a plug wire and it drains the battery. What else could be causing this problem.
started my car this morning and white smoke started come out the tailpipe and under the car what wrong?
Is it bearings, brake drum what???
1993 Dodge Spirit Reviews
I got the car for the price of having a key made so can,t complain one bit. The car sat for over 2 years. hooked up a booster box to it and it fired right up. It had 107,000 on it and now has 131,000. No real problems with it. the only problem was a corroded wire that caused it to not start. Was very frustrating trying to figure it out. It was in the wires next to the battery. Cut the wires an...