1994 Dodge Shadow Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Shadow
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Dodge Shadow Problems
Automatic transmissions can exhibit a variety of shifting and noise concerns due to failure of internal parts. Our technicians tell us that a complete inspection of all internal parts should be performed if the transmission is disassembled for overhaul. Numerous updated part are available for this transmission.
Carbon buildup on the top of the piston is common. Over time this can lead to symptoms varying from light ticking to knocking noises. Performing a fuel injector cleaning procedure can often help the condition by removing some of the piston top deposits.
4 Cylinder engines, with a hard starting condition when cold and illumination of the Check Engine Light may have corrosion build up on the engine coolant temperature sensor. Our technicians tell us that the coolant sensor and pigtail should be replaced to correct this issue.
1994 Dodge Shadow Questions
The panel controls the defrost to other positions There is no vacuum in the connections
my 1994 dodge shadow stalls when warmed up after about 20 mins and will not restart till completely cooled ....i replaced the rotor button ,distributor cap and plugs and wires but didnt help ...please help i dont want to keep replacing parts aimlessly and i cannot afford to go to a mechanic right...
how to set timing when installing new timing belt? which cilynder is number one?