1993 Dodge Shadow Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Dodge Shadow
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Dodge Shadow Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 4 cylinder engine may develop a no start or stalling condition, most commonly caused by a failed distributor pickup plate.
Alternator pulley misalignment on 4 cylinder engines may result in belt noise and/or the belt "walking" partially off the pulley. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the AC and alternator mounting bracket, alternator belt, and if necessary, installation of washers to align the alternator pulley may be necessary to correct this issue.
Automatic transmissions can exhibit a variety of shifting and noise concerns due to failure of internal parts. Our technicians tell us that a complete inspection of all internal parts should be performed if the transmission is disassembled for overhaul. Numerous updated part are available for this transmission.
1993 Dodge Shadow Questions
this vehicle needs a lot of work, I would like to get it running first. Thank you.
I drive my car long distances about 100+ when I noticed the noise.
I took my car to the shop and they told me it was the blow out bearing. so they replaced that and got a new clutch kit.
[125,000 mile on the gauge.]
[just had the oil ...
Brakes out, had to push down pedal to the floor to stop.