1992 Dodge Ram Wagon B350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Dodge Ram Wagon B350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Dodge Ram Wagon B350 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.
On the 3.9L V6, 5.2L V8 and 5.9L V8 the Oil leaks commonly from the valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets (front and rear), timing cover gaskets, distributor O-ring, and the rear main seal area. Using fluorescent engine oil dye can be helpful in determining the source(s) of the oil leak.
1992 Dodge Ram Wagon B350 Questions
Have no tail lights now at all, no turn signals, or brake or backup lights.Fuses are all ok, cant figure this one out!
my mechanic has replaced computer 3xs, new distributor, replaced ASD twice. when it runs its the best its been in years, but dies. 70,000miles on van, very low mileage. he is at his wits end and suggestions on a new way to look at or check something different. any help would be appreciated.2
I need to know where the crank position sensor is located; this is a hopeful fix to this issue no one has been able to resolve; guy who sold it to me put a brand new alternator in and still had the same problem of cranking but no start constantly. I tried replacing the voltage regulator (batterie...