1994 Dodge Ram Wagon B250 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Ram Wagon B250
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Dodge Ram Wagon B250 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.
On the 3.9L V6, 5.2L V8 and 5.9L V8 the Oil leaks commonly from the valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets (front and rear), timing cover gaskets, distributor O-ring, and the rear main seal area. Using fluorescent engine oil dye can be helpful in determining the source(s) of the oil leak.
1994 Dodge Ram Wagon B250 Questions
AAmco gave me a laundry list of things needed to fix my tranny.
1. Torque converter
2. Overdrive planetary and sun gear as well as sprang.
3. clutch drum
4. output shaft and support
5. master overhaul kit
6. intermediate sprang
8. bushing and washers
what can i expect to p...
my van has problems shifting fom park to reverse, and makes a strange rattling noise at higher rpms. what could this be?