1994 Dodge Ram Van B350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Ram Van B350
- I was told wiper transmission is broke and will cost US$800 to repair, total. Is that fair price?
- I was told my wiper transmission repair will cost me around US$800 Is that OK?
- The engine loses complete power when running for no reason -
- What size or group number battery does it use?
- My gas gauge doesnt work how do i fix it?
1994 Dodge Ram Van B350 Problems
The blower motor may operate erratically and the blower switch operation has a sticky or mushy feeling, the detents almost non existent. Our technicians tell us that the blower switch should be removed and inspected for overheating. This is common if the blower motor is frequently operated on high speed as the current flow through the switch tends to melt internal the components. Also carefully inspect all of the switch connector terminals for discoloration due to overheating and replace as required. A poor electrical contact at the connector will also cause the switch to overheat.
The door glass may separate from the glass lift channel. Our technicians tell us a front door glass channel kit is available to repair the door glass. The repair involves removing the door glass from the vehicle.
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.
1994 Dodge Ram Van B350 Questions
How do i fix it?