1991 Dodge Ram Van B350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Dodge Ram Van B350
- no matter how much gas I put in the gauge seems to never move, what can I do?
- How do you reset computer on 91 Dodge Ram Van B250? trying to turn off Matience
- brake light on when heat is turned on
- How can I get a better gaz mileage , I only get 10 M per gallon
- how can I remove the oil pam.It thosen´t have any more scrues?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Dodge Ram Van B350 Problems
The blower motor may operate erratically and the blower switch operation has a sticky or mushy feeling, the detents almost non existent. Our technicians tell us that the blower switch should be removed and inspected for overheating. This is common if the blower motor is frequently operated on high speed as the current flow through the switch tends to melt internal the components. Also carefully inspect all of the switch connector terminals for discoloration due to overheating and replace as required. A poor electrical contact at the connector will also cause the switch to overheat.
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.
On the 3.9L V6, 5.2L V8 and 5.9L V8 the Oil leaks commonly from the valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets (front and rear), timing cover gaskets, distributor O-ring, and the rear main seal area. Using fluorescent engine oil dye can be helpful in determining the source(s) of the oil leak.
1991 Dodge Ram Van B350 Questions
trying to turn off Maintence light
If my heat is turned on the brake warning light comes on the blower does not work,if I push a power window button the brake light comes on when I put it in reverse the brake light comes on where do I look? Is this a ground problem?
How can I improved my gaz mileage, when it was new I use to get 17, now with a rebuilt engine I only get 10