1994 Dodge Ram Van B250 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Ram Van B250
- Vehicle will not fie after new distributor cap, rotor button, electronic pick up
- My parents van is getting no fire whatsoever. Where is the PCM located?
- My parents van is getting no fire whatsoever. Where is the pcm located?
- Will the ignition switch work if replaced by a van that has manual windows
- I can start my van in every gear, why?
1994 Dodge Ram Van B250 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.
The door glass may separate from the glass lift channel. Our technicians tell us a front door glass channel kit is available to repair the door glass. The repair involves removing the door glass from the vehicle.
The blower motor may operate erratically and the blower switch operation has a sticky or mushy feeling, the detents almost non existent. Our technicians tell us that the blower switch should be removed and inspected for overheating. This is common if the blower motor is frequently operated on high speed as the current flow through the switch tends to melt internal the components. Also carefully inspect all of the switch connector terminals for discoloration due to overheating and replace as required. A poor electrical contact at the connector will also cause the switch to overheat.
1994 Dodge Ram Van B250 Questions
I just got this van and a few electrical issues exist.
1. When you press the brake (lights on or off) the radio dims to night brightness and the turnsignals stop flashing. I swapped the turn signal relay with the hazard relay and now the signals operate normally, but radio still dims. I don...
1994 Dodge Ram Van B250 Reviews
coolest van around and thats a fact ed holliday red bluff
very good van it is best email@example.com
Traded a Honda Accord for this van...during a very scary time when gas prices were rocketing higher. Why might you ask? Well for one, I always wanted a van like this, "Conversion style"...and 2. The Honda was a P.O.S.!!!! Paid 1400.00 for the honda, it ran good, but that's all I could really say in it's defense. Sometimes it wouldn't start, some kind of electrical glitch it had...which w...