1994 Dodge Ram Van B150 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Ram Van B150
- I replaced thermostat and gasket did I screw down the housing that sits over
- On my last question about he thermostate gasket. I found out that when I pulled
- Am replacing thermostate. Housing is a deep well and hard to get to gasket. when removing hose housing old gasket seems to be OK still in tack. Can I reuse it and can I place new gasket over top of old?
- Head lights won't go on when my 1994 Dodge Van Ram 150 is cold.
- I had a smog test in NV last year while visiting. It flunked. I soon to move.
1994 Dodge Ram Van B150 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.
On the 3.9L V6, 5.2L V8 and 5.9L V8 the Oil leaks commonly from the valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets (front and rear), timing cover gaskets, distributor O-ring, and the rear main seal area. Using fluorescent engine oil dye can be helpful in determining the source(s) of the oil leak.
1994 Dodge Ram Van B150 Questions
gasket too much or not enough for it is now leaking at the gasket?
Old gasket seem to be OK still in tack. Can I reuse it and can I place new gasket on top of old?
and as many fuse links as I could find. Checked blower by running a test direct from batt. and its OK. negative wire from blower is intact. Tested the good fuse 30amp,location and got a positive light. But when I test the green wire going to the blower from that fuse I get nothing. any ideas wil...