1990 Dodge Ram Van B150 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Dodge Ram Van B150
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Dodge Ram Van B150 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.
On the 3.9L V6, 5.2L V8 and 5.9L V8 the Oil leaks commonly from the valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets (front and rear), timing cover gaskets, distributor O-ring, and the rear main seal area. Using fluorescent engine oil dye can be helpful in determining the source(s) of the oil leak.
1990 Dodge Ram Van B150 Questions
Cannot get the old oil filter out. Made 3 trips to auto store for tools. Nothing has worked. Wits end. Please help.
On the bottom of the radiator are two nipples to which hose connects to keep transmission cool. purchased used radiator but it did not have the nipples to whic I would need to connect the lines. Can I get these nopples to replace what I need?
when driving down the road i get a bad vibration especially at 45mph when i let off gas it quits ujoints seem to be good just did a tune up can u email me a wiring diagram for the van plz