1999 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Dodge Ram Van 3500
- well you can be driveing down the road and going a bout 55 and the its shutoff
- Replaced plugs & wires & know it runs rill rough. Checked wire routing & timing.
- Firestone ride rite on rear wheels seems to leak on one side
- 99 dodge ram 3500 diesel goes dead when shifted to drive it will choke engine.
- poor steering and sway for Dodge Pleasure Way Excel motorhome
1999 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.coil and spark plug wires to minimize induction effects will commonly correct this condition. If wires must cross during the reroute procedure, they must cross at a 90 degree angle.
1999 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
Is there any hope? I have put on new shocks, ball joints, steering gear, rear wheel spacers, numerous lineups and it is still hard to manage--down right dangerous at times. Is tjis solveable or am I just screwed?
How do you flush the heater core in this Dodge 3500 Pass. Van