1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500
- Moog Ball joints wear out every 5 to 10 thousand miles.
- 1996 dodge ram van 3500 power door lock will lock always but not unlock always
- 96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 won't run. Died while driving. Has new fuel pump/full tank
- need pointers to testing the fuel pump and starter etc rlays in the fuse block
- Cruise control light comes on but goes off on its own & will not engage while on
1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.coil and spark plug wires to minimize induction effects will commonly correct this condition. If wires must cross during the reroute procedure, they must cross at a 90 degree angle.
1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
problem is intermittent for unlock
Van will start for a moment if you pour gas in motor.
vehicle acted as if out of fuel. added fuel no help as battery died attempting restart. engine will crank a couple times them battery dies flat again, feared fuel pump, or alternator. Starter function. thought a relay might be the source? if battery is discharging like this would that also expla...