1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500
- Van wont start it cranks carberator theres a round sensor it makes a noise norma
- steering /wanders. replaced steering arms,shocks.
- dhow many quarts of transmission fluid to fill a 518/727 overdrive transmission
- Where is the starter relay located on the 1995 Dodge Ram Wagon B3500 series?
- Where can I find a PCM/ECM connector for my vehicle?
1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.coil and spark plug wires to minimize induction effects will commonly correct this condition. If wires must cross during the reroute procedure, they must cross at a 90 degree angle.
1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
need to test the relay.
My van has sputtered while driving on several occasions. I've had to pat the accelerator repeatedly each time to coast it home. I purchased a fuel pump and would like to know if there are location and installation guidelines available. Could it also be something else? Thanks, cgjjad
the gas pump quit working and the tank is full i would like to put an external fuelpump on the van as i do not what to pull the gas tank off? can external gas pump be put on?