1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.coil and spark plug wires to minimize induction effects will commonly correct this condition. If wires must cross during the reroute procedure, they must cross at a 90 degree angle.
On 3.9L V6 and 5.9L V8 engines, the intake manifold gasket may leak and cause increased oil consumption and a spark knock during acceleration; the gasket should be replaced.
1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
need to test the relay.
My van has sputtered while driving on several occasions. I've had to pat the accelerator repeatedly each time to coast it home. I purchased a fuel pump and would like to know if there are location and installation guidelines available. Could it also be something else? Thanks, cgjjad
the gas pump quit working and the tank is full i would like to put an external fuelpump on the van as i do not what to pull the gas tank off? can external gas pump be put on?