1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500
- What is the difference between dodge ram van 250 and 2500?
- how to change the crankshaft position sensor on the V-10 ram engine 1995.
- 1995 dodge van 2500 conversion van
- Only starts when warm outside, will not start when cold unless start fluid used.
- What do I need to do when you push gas pedal it backfires and dies.
1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.coil and spark plug wires to minimize induction effects will commonly correct this condition. If wires must cross during the reroute procedure, they must cross at a 90 degree angle.
1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Questions
I just want to know if there is a difference with dodge 250 and 2500 models?
Can it be done by removing the Oil Pan?
It Runs great for maybe 25 miles then loses power and will not pull up small grade. After It sits a few minutes. It will start running good for a little while then same story. It has new plugs,wires,rotor button and cap,and coil. Could this be a computer problem or maybe a sensor? Does anyone hav...