1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.coil and spark plug wires to minimize induction effects will commonly correct this condition. If wires must cross during the reroute procedure, they must cross at a 90 degree angle.
On 3.9L V6 and 5.9L V8 engines, the intake manifold gasket may leak and cause increased oil consumption and a spark knock during acceleration; the gasket should be replaced.
1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Questions
I just want to know if there is a difference with dodge 250 and 2500 models?
Can it be done by removing the Oil Pan?
It Runs great for maybe 25 miles then loses power and will not pull up small grade. After It sits a few minutes. It will start running good for a little while then same story. It has new plugs,wires,rotor button and cap,and coil. Could this be a computer problem or maybe a sensor? Does anyone hav...